Saturday, August 8, 2009

Need help? Can’t find the answer?


We all run into problems with our computers from time to time.  When I need help to fix something, I generally use Google to search for answers.  It’s quite common that I’ll see a post on some forum that relates to the same issue I am having.  Unfortunately, there are often numerous “answers” that are not correct, not helpful, and just a total waste of time to weed through.

If you are having trouble with something and haven’t had luck finding the answer, then post your question here.  If the question relates to Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or 7, then I will do my best to provide an answer.  Depending on the number of questions, I may have to select those that would benefit the most people.  If the question is really good, I may create a post for it as I did for “Removing Photos from iPod…”.

So go on, post your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment